Saturday 22 June 2013

Wings of Arian by Devri Walls


I started reading this about a month ago. It seemed like my kind of book but turned out not to be, i got about a third of the way through it before i stopped reading. 

At time i felt like i didn't know what was going on, one minute the book seemed really rushed then it would just drag. 

The chemistry between the two main characters, for me, just wasn't believable. It started off as one of those love-hate relationships which normally i love, but even when they hated each other it just felt emotionless. 

For me the story wasn't strong and there wasn't enough to keep me interested. It just seemed to be lacking in everything, i feel if the characters were better written then this could have saved the book but sadly it just wasn't enough. 

Have to give this one star i'm afraid!


 blue noshadow Freebies! Free stars to use as raters Book Blogger Design
 















No comments:

Post a Comment